Tuesday 31 May 2016

I have exciting news...


Last year, my sweet friend Ivy Newport asked me if I would consider teaching with her and without thinking too much about it, I said YES.  I said I would say that much more this year but putting that into practice, is more difficult than you think.

So I had said YES - but I had no idea what I was going to teach.  At all.  I wanted it to be true to me and make perfect sense to who I am.  And what could be more so than my beloved TeaBagGirls.  They are a very big part of my life this year and have been an ongoing journey for me.

A friend of mine wrote to me earlier in the year and said she thinks I should consider doing a class about my TeaBagGirls and I guess that planted a seed... and so when Ivy asked me again, I suggested this and it was an "of course" moment for both of us.

I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous but I'm uber excited!  I have lots of work ahead of me... but I can't wait.

I hope you will join me in this sweet little adventure,
as we discover painting tiny emotional portraits on the sweetest..
Tiny Bags of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment